SIMPLE, EASY & FAST Natural Makeup Tutorial!Sunday, February 22, 2015
Only have ten minutes to get ready? NO PROBLEM!
Seriously though, there have been far too many times where I pick up my phone in the morning, browse through my Facebook feed and then suddenly 30 minutes have gone by and I haven't even eaten yet (hey, I'm one of those breakfast-is-important people)! And so this is my routine when I have very little time.
The only thing I would do differently is use a different lip product. The Cheekroom lip palette is suitable for younger girls I think. It's nice but I think there are so many other products out there that are better with a better price point also. I received this from one of my Meme boxes (won't be getting any more of those... hmph *bitter*).
Your feedback is appreciated. Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see me record. :)
PRODUCTS USED (in order of appearance):
- Make Up For Ever HD Elixir
- Cover Queen Whitening BB Cream
- Make Up For Ever Pro Finish
- Shara Shara I Wanna Eyebrow Cake in Dark Grey
- L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly in Black (waterproof)
- L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black
- Cheekroom Lip Palette 02
- Skindinavia Setting Spray - Bridal
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder