September Luxe Box & mini reviews!Monday, September 26, 2011
LUXE BOX!! Have you guys heard of this phanameonal service? No? Well, let me tell you about it. Luxe Box is a monthly subscription service that delivers you deluxe sized samples of brand name beauty items. Skincare, body care, hair care, make-up -the whole shabang!
You have a choice to pay monthly ($12CAD), quarterly ($36CAD), or yearly ($120CAD for 12 boxes -two which are free!!). They do charge your card automatically, depending on which once you choose but you are able to cancel if for some reason you are unhappy (I'm telling you, you wont be!). I chose quarterly to begin with but I will be switching to yearly on my second round.
This is my second Luxe Box and I am still pleased. They send you a little card, personalized with your name, to welcome you and describe the products you've received this month. They also usually ship a little treat (a Hersey's kiss!!).
They are Canadian and based in Toronto and currently Canadians are only allowed to subscribe. Though I know there are American equivalents out there! You receive your Luxe Box fairly quickly (I think the longest wait is one week, of course depending on where you're located. I usually only have to wait 3~5 days). They have amazing customer service and send you e-mails with your tracking information and any other information you may need.
So, let's get on to what I got this month!
1. Mereadesso Women Face and Neck Toning Gel
A single-step solution for your face and neck full of incentive to toss every other moisturizer, toner, serum, primer, day cream, night cream and eye cream you own. Talk about minimizing packaging.This stuff is honestly amazing. I kind of rolled my eyes when I first saw it because it's pretty expensive but I really like it! I got this really annoying breakout on my cheek and this stuff is healing it unbelievable quickly! It's not thick but I don't think it's suitable for a day moisturizer as it does take a little bit to absorb.
This lightweight gel-lotion's globally sourced ingredients include 16 botanical extracts, 8 minerals and enzymes and over 20 antioxidants. Easy to apply, quick to absorb and impossible to give up because the longer you use it, the less you'll need it.
50 mL / 1.7 oz bottle lasts up to 4 months. ~Mereadesso
I love my Tashodi conditioner but this stuff is really nice too! I was surprised how little I actually had to use. The mask is only 30ml but I believe it'll last me a while even though my hair is so long! I haven't tried the essence yet so I can't comment on it.
2. Kérastase Paris Chroma Riche Mask and Essence
3. Pür Minerals Mineral GlowThe picture you see on the left is after I had applied the bronze multiple times. I was afraid that it would be too dark for me but you actually have a lot of control. I really like this, there is a subtle shimmer and I really like how natural the colour looks. I really want to try their foundation!
4. Pure + Simple Collagen Elastic Plus
An intense anti-aging serum containing Marine Collagen + Elastin in a super-hydrating Algae base with Aloe Vera.I've been using this stuff every night! I don't really see it doing anything different from my other serums for cheaper, so I probably wouldn't buy this BUT, it does hydrate my skin and make it feel nice though a bit sticky.
- A higher concentration of active ingredients make this a more potent version of our original formulation
Improvements to skin include:
- This formula is more suitable for hydrating and rejuvenating mature skin
1. Reduction in the appearance of fine lines.
2. Healthy glow due to higher hydration and better skin circulation.
3. Less sensitivity and redness due to better hydration.
4. Reduction in skin conditions such as Acne and Rosacea. ~Pure+Simple
I am indeed one happy camper. Thanks for being so awesome Luxe Box!